Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Letter Jan. 11, 2010

Dear Madre and Padre,

The MTC is getting better and better. Thank you so much for the letters and cinnamon rolls! They were muy bien! But don’t worry about sending any more goodies because whenever a missionary leaves, they leave behind tons of treats and I already have a small pantry full. J

We had Elder Ringwood of the 70 come and speak to us but n o members of the 12 have come yet. The food is indeed amazing ! I eat at least two plates of food a day but I still haven't’ gained a pound!

My companion, Elder Pottorff is a cool guy and we work well together. My other roommates who are going to San Jose as well are really cool as well. Elder Bennett-who is from Springville and plays rugby and is the typical obsessed with his girlfriend missionary and Elder Simmons who is the typical strong, Idaho Farmer humble, sporty guy. My district is really tight over all.

Spanish is coming along

and the spirit here is incredible! I’m learning a lot about faith and being specific in goals and prayer. They are really focusing the work on teaching to the investigator—not just a memorized lesson plan.

Well I love and miss you and hope all is well! Thanks for taking care of that shot stuff and yes, Jungle Snubbies should go back to Alyce!

Love ya again,

Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment