Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22, 2010 Email

Hola from the MTC! It's been another great week! Gotta haircut today. We had an awesome devotional from Elder Evans of the 70 on the Book of Mormon. We were encouraged to use it more in our lessons and he gave us some promises that If you can get your investigator to read the B.O.M then they would feel God's love for them more in reading this awesome book than anything else. I'm beginning to really 'feast' upon the B.O.M in personal study and I'm loving it. I know that this book was written for us in this day. My District was so inspired by Elder Evan's talk that we are getting up an half an hour early to read it together as a district. We're already feeling the blessings from it:) I also got to do sealings in the temple today for the first time. It was a great experience. I love the Spirit of the temple! In class we were challenged to make a list of all the blessings we have in our lives. I was amazed at how much I truly do have to be grateful for! I challenge ya'll to make your own list. I'm so grateful for this Gospel and I'm already stoked to get out there and share it with others! Hoorah for Israel!
-Love Elder Flake

1 comment:

  1. Heavenly Father dropped the BOM on me and blew me away. I'm living proof that it works.

    ReplyDelete