Saturday, January 16, 2010

Email January 15, 2010


Hola! Things are muy biene up here at the MTC. L. Tom Perry came and spoke to us for our devotional on Tuesday! He spoke with power and it was easy to tell that he is a man of God. He basically gave us a demonstration of the perfect first lesson. It was cool. I've ran into two other Elder Flake's up here so that's pretty cool. Teaching in the TRC is pretty fun. We are still doing them in English for atleast the next two weeks so it's not too hard yet. Hope all is well with everyone!

Some people complain about the food here but I have loved every thing I've eaten here so far. I eat a ton but still haven't been able to gain a pound though... I'm getting a lot more out of my scripture study here and I'm trying to dig deeper into them. I get to play bball here almost every day so that is muy bueno. I love you all!

Love, Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment