Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 27, 2010

Hey fam,
Sounds like you all are staying busy and being spiritually fed. Excellent work. We are slowly working to move our investigators to the baptismal font. Problem is people don't seem to have a lot of time for us to visit with them and share the most important message they'll ever hear! But the Lord's work will go forward! I love ya fam

Yep, I got Grandma's package :) It was wonderful. I'm still enjoying the munchies. I'm sending her a mothers day card and I'll thank her in it.

Hey Lindz!
Glad you finally got to date your fiance, ha ha. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Of course I'm going to be jealous that you get to LIVE in HAWAII, but like you said, going around talking to crazies and bearing my testimony is pretty fun as well ;) That's funny that you were attacked by chip monks! I got too hold somebodies pet humming bird the other week... But then it died :( anywho, thanks for the reminder about thinking for what can help my investigators. Sometimes I lose sight of this and only look for things that can help me. Well you have fun in Hawaii! I bet you'll be sitting on the beach thinking, 'man, I wish I could be out there bearing my testimony!' Ha ha you're awesome Lindsey :) Tell Carlton thanks for the letter. Keep the Faith!
Love Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment