Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5, 2010 Email

Hey fam!
Supai looked fun!/different. Ya we are going back for sure in a couple years! So conference was AWESOME! Was it just because I'm in the field or have they all been this awesome? The work is going better. Our 13 year old investigator Alex came to a session and enjoyed it somewhat. We also had an awesome first lesson with his fam; like 8 people. We painted Easter eggs with a less active family and read about the Resurrection with them. It was nice.
I loved President Uchdorf's and Scott's talks on the Resurrection and Love. I love my Savior! I don't have much time but I'll leave you with something I believe Elder Andersen said in conference '2 people can do anything, as long as one of them is the Lord' -Awesome! The Lord is truly helping me; both with the language and the work. Thank you for you prayers.
Love Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment