Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19, 2010 Email

I got my travel papers yesterday! I leave the second of March, Tuesday morning. And because I only have about a one hour flight, I should be doing REAL missionary work that morning! Loco! It's finally setting in that i'm not going to spend the rest of my life here at the MTC! I've enjoyed my time here, but I'm about ready to get out there and do the Lord's work.
I ran into my bud Nick, Elder Andersen now, during the temple walk on Sunday, and it was really good to see him. Elder (R.J) Smith was there as well so we had a good'ol fashion St.George reunion right there in front of the temple.
Mi madre wanted to have me give my regular daily schedule here at the good old MTC. Me and a few guys from my District get up at 6 to read the B.O.M for a half hour(we recently switched to reading in Spanish) then we get ready and head over to our classroom by 7-the place where I've spent most my waking hours these last 2 months. After breakfast we usually have one of our 2 awesome teachers come teach us Spanish/Gospel Principles for a few hours and then lunch followed by gym and then more personal/companionship/language study and then dinner and then the other teacher comes and teaches us till 9 then we plan for a half hour and then we have an hour tell we have to be in bed and lights out at 10:30. Sounds fun, no? It really isn't as bad as it sounds. It's amazing how much you can learn in such a short time. Well that's about my life, atleast for the next week and a half and then the real work begins! I Hope all is well with ya'll
love elder Flake.

Mom I will call you at the airport at around 7:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment