Thursday, June 2, 2011

May 31, 2011 Email

Hey Momma!
Thanks for the pics! Those crazy Suttners! Ha ha :) Sorry I don't have much time right now. I'm on exchanges with an Elder Carmichael from Washington D.C. So, no one was baptized this past week :( We were one original birth certificate away, but now we will have to wait for this certificate to arrive from Mexico. It shouldn't take long though. Bummer deal...

Last P-day we went to the coast. It was beautiful. I'll send pics. We have 2 investigators right now with baptismal dates, one being this young mother named Jamie who is cool. She practically lives with members and she agrees with everything we have taught so that's good. We need to find more investigators though... Life is good though and I love you! My family is in a yacht club! I don't even know how to spell yacht though! Oh well!

Love Elder Flake :)


No comments:

Post a Comment